Regular Cleaning Services use software to grow sales without increasing central overhead
17 December 2015
Three years ago Regular Cleaning Services faced challenges similar to many cleaning companies of their size.
The challenges were:
- Software packages that didn't talk to each other.
- Problems in analysing contract profitability.
- Too much time spent managing payroll.
- How best to harness mobile technology to reduce field manager admin and increase client satisfaction.
- Growing sales without a corresponding increase in overhead.
This led the directors to scour the market for a software system that could address these challenges and provide a solid foundation for their next phase of growth. As a result, in 2012 Regular implemented TemplaCMS and now use the ten Core System modules as well as the four Servicepoint modules: MobileCMS, Customer Service, Quality Audit and Customer Portal.
Three years later sales have grown by 24% with no significant increase in overhead.
Regular's finance director, Julian Lingham, said: “TemplaCMS has enabled us to grow the business significantly whilst keeping tight control on the central overhead. Over three years we have worked with Templa to develop the software’s functionality, providing us with a tool that is without comparison in the contract cleaning market.”