|Home>||INDUSTRIAL CLEANING||>Industrial Cleaning machines||>Global industrial floor scrubber market to surpass $2.9billion in 2020|
|Home>||INDUSTRIAL CLEANING||>Industrial Equipment & Services||>Global industrial floor scrubber market to surpass $2.9billion in 2020|
|Home>||FLOORCARE||>Scrubber Driers||>Global industrial floor scrubber market to surpass $2.9billion in 2020|
Global industrial floor scrubber market to surpass $2.9billion in 2020
16 November 2020
A REPORT from market intelligence company Fact.MR reveals that the industrial floor scrubbers markets are likely to gain traction during the coronavirus outbreak owing to strict implementation of health and safety rules, and increased demand for industrial floor scrubbers from the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries.
The global industrial floor scrubbers market is estimated to surpass a valuation of $2.9billion by the end of 2020. However, reduced demand from the food service and manufacturing sectors owing to lockdown restrictions will limit growth in 2020.
The market is likely to reflect fast growth throughout the forecast period between 2020 and 2030, supported by incorporation of automation/robotics technology in product offerings for applications, not only in healthcare, but also in manufacturing, food, and retail sectors.
Market players in the industrial floor scrubber market are focused on product launches, strategic collaborations in the industry, and long-term contracts with major end user businesses. Also, manufacturers are also looking to leverage the short-term increase in demand during the covid-19 pandemic to bolster sales and revenue.
Key takeaways from there report
- The global industrial floor scrubbers market is reached a valuation of $3.1bn in 2019, and is expected to grow at over 8% CAGR through 2030
- In terms of type, walk-behind industrial floor scrubbers are anticipated to retain higher market share through 2030
- On the basis of application, manufacturing and warehousing sector applications will reflect higher demand
- North America is a leading regional market for industrial floor scrubbers
- With higher demand from the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector activities during the coronavirus pandemic, the industrial floor scrubbers market will experience steady growth.
A report analyst said: “Rapid growth of the e-commerce industry in recent years has resulted in extensive deployment of warehouse and supply chain facilities. Manufacturing industries are also constructing large-scale warehousing facilities to store inventories. Such major facilities will drive demand for industrial scrubbers for maintenance and cleaning services in years ahead.”
For more information on Fact.MR's Industrial Floor Scrubber Market report visit https://www.factmr.com/report/5345/industrial-floor-scrubber-market