Have your say on the future of cleaning & hygiene
26 March 2021
READERS OF Cleaning Matters are being encouraged to have their say with the return of the publication's popular Special Report series focusing on The Future of Cleaning & Hygiene.
Distributed exclusively to a select circulation of CEOs, managing directors and owners of businesses, The Future of Cleaning & Hygiene Special Report is surveying the readers of Cleaning Matters and provide a definitive statement on both the concerns of cleaning professionals as they face the future in an exciting, dynamic, and fast-changing industry; as well as providing insight on technology innovations and predictions for the future in a post pandemic world.
The Special Report will explore the biggest cleaning challenges and opportunities for the future. Issues including:
- How will businesses across all sectors cope with more demands across its cleaning protocols as we navigate our way out of the current Coronavirus pandemic?
- What new technology and product innovations will they need to adequately meet new standards?
- What are the key challenges to successfully bringing staff back to work premises?
- What do good cleaning practices do businesses need to promote?
- How important is ensuring adequate training and education programmes are offered to staff?
- How often do assessments need to be performed?
There is no doubt that coronavirus will have a marked impact on cleaning in the coming decade and have a knock-on effect on the role of workers in the cleaning industry, which is presently labour intensive. It raises questions over staff availability, pay, contracts and working hours. Equally how much of an impact will demographic changes have on labour, and looking at the UK specifically, it is important to calculate how Brexit will tie into this?
Each sector will be presented with its own cleaning challenges. Think healthcare with antibiotic resistance; and contamination and cleanliness in the food and catering sector, to name just two examples.
This survey is anonymous and will help determine the fitness of the cleaning discipline to rise to the challenges ahead and highlight the great opportunities that will arise in the cleaning sector.
To have your say in The Future of Cleaning & Hygiene Special Report visit www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Q95DYBN