New TASKI swingo 2100μicro drives productivity forwards
04 July 2016
Macro floorcare in a micro format: The new TASKI swingo 2100μicro (micro) scrubber drier from Diversey Care, a division of Sealed Air, is described as a revolutionary ultra-compact ride-on that delivers the productivity of a ride-on floorcare machine in settings where pedestrian equipment is traditionally used.
Diversey Care says that it provides unrivalled performance, benefiting from the combination of speed, small footprint, agility and large tank size.
- ‘Offset cleaning’ function allows reduction of manual work and seamless cleaning in large and small areas
- ‘Active sitting’ concept is more ergonomic for users
- Small footprint of the machine allows fitting into all common elevators enabling the opportunity to use the machine on all floors of a site
- A large variety of options, accessories and tools (TASKI IntelliDose, TASKI IntelliTrail, TASKI AquaStop, ToolHolder concept) allows individual adaptation to your needs
- Up to 22 per cent better than comparable models