Western Business Media shortlisted for 10 awards
16 October 2023
WESTERN BUSINESS Media (WBM) has been shortlisted for 10 awards at the prestigious PPA Independent Publisher Awards.
WBM publisher of seven business to business publications, holds nine live events, multiple awards ceremonies and also provides contract publishing services. In addition to Cleaning Matters, publications include Health and Safety Matters, Controls Drives and Automation, Logistics Matters, Fire Safety Matters, Security Matters and Industrial Plant and Equipment.
The PPA Independent Publisher Awards has announced that WBM has 10 entries shortlisted across seven categories. These include:
- Western Business Media Ltd - Independent Publishing Company of the Year
- Fire Safety Matters Magazine - Business publication of the Year AND Media Brand of the Year
- Health and Safety Matters - Media Brand of the Year
- Logistics Matters - Relaunch of the Year
- British Safety Industry Federation (BSIF) Guide and Fire Industry Association Guide both shortlisted for Commercial Partnership of the Year
- The Safety & Health Excellence Awards - Event of the Year
- Fire Safety Matters Live - Event of the Year
- WBM sales team - Team of the Year.
WBM has now been shortlisted for 36 industry awards in the past four years and has won three during this period.
WBM chief executive officer Mark Sennett commented: “We are thrilled to have all 10 of our entries shortlisted for these prestigious industry awards, which we have been lucky enough to win the last two years in a row.
“It’s an honour to be recognised by our peers. So, thank you to the PPA and the judges. This is a testament to our staff who work so hard to create the highest quality content and events.
“I’d also like to thank our partners, clients and also our audience as we couldn’t do what we do without you.”
The winners of the PPA Independent Publisher Awards will be revealed at a ceremony in London on 24 November 2023.
You can see the full shortlist at https://ppaindpub.co.uk/2023/en/page/shortlist