Structure your business today for better growth tomorrow with SmartTask - Stand J01
11 March 2019
Highly configurable, a perfect fit for SME, mid-size and ‘top 30’ companies alike. Clients like Chorley Cleaning Services are already benefiting from the strong return on investment delivered by SmartTask. These same benefits are available to all our customers.
Investing in an employee scheduling and workforce management system like SmartTask supports the expansion of your organisation. It brings order to your business to maximise the value of what you’ve worked hard to create, giving you back time to focus on building your business.
“SmartTask is already having a positive impact on the business by helping improve service delivery and automate our back-office processes. It is reducing admin for employee scheduling and payroll – freeing up our team to take on additional duties – while providing accurate data to improve customer reporting and personal development reviews. We look forward to achieving additional benefits as the software becomes embedded within the business,” Julie McCullagh, director, Chorley Cleaning Service.
- Proven and industry-leading solution, with a full range of scalable features
- Reduces admin by 30%, simplifies and automates time and attendance, staff rostering and compliance
- Communication e.g. staff receive schedules via both email and the smartphone app
- GPS confirms that employees are onsite when scheduled, providing proof of work information, lone worker protection and health and safety
- Electronic forms and customer site documents on the smartphone App
- High-performance levels for customers whilst achieving time, cost and efficiency savings
With no upfront costs, SmartTask is easy to adopt, with flexible features and pricing SmartTask expands to meet your changing business needs.
Come to see SmartTask in action at the Cleaning Show, Excel, London on Stand J01.