Home >The cleaning and FM industry prepares to share, inspire and innovate at the 2016 Facilities Show
The cleaning and FM industry prepares to share, inspire and innovate at the 2016 Facilities Show
07 June 2016
From 21 – 23 June 2016, cleaning and facilities management professionals will flock to ExCeL London to discover new solutions, network and share knowledge at the Facilities Show.
The cleaning industry will be out in force, showcasing their products and services. Whether it’s disposable products, cleaning innovation or energy saving applications, there will be plenty to stimulate the imagination with the best range of ideas across cleaning and washroom solutions.
The 2016 Facilities Show will also feature over 100 complimentary seminar and workshop sessions and more than 300 forward-thinking suppliers.
Facilities Show attendees will have access to a wide variety of resources, events and speakers to inform them on what’s current and what’s coming that could affect their business and practices. The show events include:
- Access to Safety & Health Expo, IFSEC International, FIREX International and Service Management Expo – all taking place concurrently at ExCeL
- The Meetings Service - pre-show booking service for meetings with suppliers
- Inspirational Keynotes from celebrity speakers - Colonel Tim Collins OBE, Kate Adie OBE and James Cracknell OBE share their experiences and challenges
- Facilities Society Fair - networking group service for the FM industry
- #SHE1000 Workshop - women in FM, celebrating gender diversity in the cleaning and FM industry
- BIFM Careers Zone - recruitment networking, accreditation, best practice and more
- Facilities Show Seminar Theatres:
- Facilities 2020 Strategy Summit – looking at FM leadership for future workplaces
- FM Operational Excellence Arena - tools and best practice for more efficient cost-effective facilities management
- FM in the Real World - cross sector case studies from some of the UK’s most inspiring workplaces
To register for the show and to find out more about its events visit: www.facilitiesshow.com
The Facilities Show 2016 is held in association with the British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) and supported by strategic partners Mitie, Sodexo, RICS and other valuable contributors to a packed schedule of informative workshops, keynote speeches and seminars.