|Home>||SUSTAINABILITY||>Energy Efficiency||>Webinar: "Sustainability in the Cleaning Sector: The Impact of our Decisions"|
|Home>||TRAINING, EDUCATION & EVENTS||>Events||>Webinar: "Sustainability in the Cleaning Sector: The Impact of our Decisions"|
|Home>||SUSTAINABILITY||>Green Cleaning Methods||>Webinar: "Sustainability in the Cleaning Sector: The Impact of our Decisions"|
Webinar: "Sustainability in the Cleaning Sector: The Impact of our Decisions"
20 October 2023
CLEANING MATTERS magazine is hosting a webinar that delves into the heart of sustainability within the cleaning sector. Titled "Sustainability in the Cleaning Sector: The Impact of our Decisions," this event is scheduled to take place on 22 November 2023, from 10:30am to 11:30am.
In a world where every decision carries an environmental footprint, it's crucial to explore how we can collectively reduce our impact. The webinar aims to shed light on this vital subject, with a particular focus on the cleaning sector's role in addressing environmental concerns, especially in the context of greenhouse gas emissions.
The panel of experts will engage in an insightful discussion, sharing valuable insights, strategies, and examples from industry leaders who have actively worked to enhance their supply chain, with an emphasis on reducing their carbon footprint. The aim is to inspire and guide the audience on how to make more sustainable choices and minimize the sector's environmental impact.
Key discussion points include:
- Efficient Resource Management: Exploring how the cleaning sector can minimise waste, optimise resource use, and ensure employee safety
- Leveraging Purchasing Power: Discussing how organisations can use their purchasing influence to further their broader sustainability missions
- Future Preparedness: Examining strategies and measures to prepare for a sustainable future.
The esteemed panel will be hosted by Chris Shaw, editor of Cleaning Matters magazine, who will steer the conversation towards actionable insights and best practices.
- Jared Elvin: global sustainability and renewable energy lead at Kimberly-Clark
- Jo Mullins: sustainable innovation leader at Kimberly-Clark Professional, EMEA
- Amy Carter: sustainability manager at Kimberly-Clark Professional, UK & Ireland.
All attendees will receive a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate to support their professional development. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain valuable insights to foster sustainability within your organisation.
Join us on 22nd November 2023, as we collectively take a step toward a more sustainable and environmentally conscious future within the cleaning sector.
To secure your spot at this informative webinar, register for free at https://events.streamgo.live/sustainability-in-the-cleaning-sector-the-impact-of-our-decisions/register