The Workplace Event announces The Knowledge Hub line-up
31 March 2022
THE WORKPLACE Event has announced the speaker line-up for its a free-to-attend content theatre, The Knowledge Hub.
Organisations including Mitie, TSK Group and workplace consultancy 3edges will be joined by Accruent, Facilio, Yo-Yo DESK and more, covering workplace experience, data management, hybrid working and wellbeing amongst other pressing topics impacting the sector.
Running across each day of The Workplace Event which takes place from the 5-7 April at the Birmingham NEC, The Knowledge Hub offers a programme packed with presentations and case studies of the most innovative and cutting-edge technology, products and solutions redefining the workplace experience and facilities management. With organisations now adapting to the modern workplace, the programme will help visitors gain the tools and knowhow to get the most out of their employees and business potential.
The Knowledge Hub programme will deliver:
- Best practices - Future-ready your workforce and workspaces with the tools and solutions to empower your employees and improve business operations. Hear the success stories and learning experiences from various industries.
- Workplace strategies - Find out how these solutions can transform and support your workplace strategy - from business operations, productivity, employee engagement and communication.
- Insights and practical know-how - Gain practical insights and workplace ideas to implement into your organisation. Discover the benefits and knowledge to move your workplace strategy forward.
Tristan Norman, group director, The Workplace Event, said “The Workplace Event is going to be a key resource for organisations that are keen to forge ahead and create the best workplace experience. We’re delighted to have a range of industry pioneers and forward-thinking organisations on the roster to share knowledge, thought leadership and experiences with the rest of the profession. We have carefully curated the programme to make sure that every visitor is able to keep on top of all the key developments in the sector, and we’re excited to welcome the workplace community next week.”
As well as the Knowledge Hub, the Workplace Event will include:
- Influential speakers and high-level content have been specifically curated for The Workplace Conference. Each morning session will present transformational ideas, aid proactive conversations and deliver actionable takeaways. Afternoon sessions take on a more practical feel with a workplace inspired hackathon, live podcast recording and analysis of the results from the new Workplace Data Census.
- a curated exhibition bringing together workplace interiors and design companies, digital technology, facilities services and building management providers, and more to help elevate workplace strategy and performance.
- The Wellbeing Recharge Zone Sponsored by Nook and Yo-yo DESK where visitors can rest and restore with interactive wellbeing initiatives, quiet spaces, and the opportunity to speak to leaders in the field about how workplace wellbeing can make a difference to organisations.
- Co-located with The Health & Safety Event, The Fire Safety Event and The Security Event.Providing a comprehensive offering to the full buying chain of the safety and security of people, property and assets.
For more information visit https://www.theworkplaceevent.com