Home >New board members for ISSA
New board members for ISSA
19 August 2019
Worldwide cleaning industry association ISSA has announced that a number of new individuals have been elected to serve on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors.
The elections for open positions on the 2020 ISSA Board of Directors closed 26 July 2019. Incoming ISSA President Ken Bodie, of Kelsan Inc., will be joined by the following new names:
- Vice President/President Elect: Steve Lewis, Golden Star Inc.
- Executive Officer: Brendan Cherry, Bobrick Washroom Equipment Inc.
- Manufacturer Director: Christine V|ickers Tucker, Clorox Professional Products Co.
- Distributor Director: Ailene Grego, Southeast Link.
- Director Canada: Amir Karim, Polykar.
In addition to Bodie, returning from the 2019 board to serve on the 2020 board are:
- Past President/International Director: Paul Goldin, Avmor Ltd.
- Secretary: Roman Chmiel, Scrub Inc.
- Treasurer: Jim Chittom Jr., Roman Chemical Corp.
- Latin American Council Chair: Mauricio Chico Cañedo, Distribuidora Lava Tap, S.A. de C.V.
- Europe Council Chair: Michel de Bruin, Greenspeed BV
- Distributor Directors: Paul Barrett, North American Corp.; Nick Morris, Western Paper Distributors Inc.
- Manufacturer Directors: Tom Friedl, Hospeco; Andy Clement, Kimberly-Clark Professional.
- Manufacturer Representatives Director: John Beers, Wind Associates.
- BSC Director: Matt Vonachen, Vonachen Group.
The following individuals complete their service on the board in 2019: Ted Stark III, Dalco Enterprises Inc., Mark Bevington, NSS Enterprises Inc., Harry Dochelli, Essendant; Peter Farrell, Citron Hygiene LP; Terry Neal, Impact Products LLC.
ISSA is inviting all members to personally greet the new board members when they officially take office at the ISSA General Business Meeting, which takes place 19 November at 8:45AM during ISSA Show North America 2019. The show takes place 18-21 November at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.