Home >Tissue World Milan 2019 fast approaching
Tissue World Milan 2019 fast approaching
11 March 2019
Three-day exhibition and conference Tissue World Milan 2019 will feature futuristic vision, panel discussions and networking opportunities throughout when it open its doors at Fieramilanocity Hall 3, Milan, Italy, from 25 to 27 March.
Welcoming over 3000 trade professionals from 103 countries, the event will feature over 200 exhibiting companies from 30 countries including paper and converting machinery makers, packaging machinery and equipment providers, chemicals solution providers and an extensive range of suppliers servicing the tissue manufacturing industry.
This year’s show floor will include an innovative The Mill of the Future Zone with cutting-edge tissue making technologies showcased through VR headsets. Solutions featured include Stock Preparation from Andritz, Advanced Fire Protection with the Quick Suppression System from Firefly AB, the Virtual Mill from Valmet and Virtual Reality Solutions by Voith.
Conference sessions and panel discussions on the future of the industry
A three-day conference with theme: Smart and Sustainable – Strategies to Stay Sharp as a New Decade Dawns – will run alongside the trade show and kick off with a Senior Management Symposium on Monday, 25 March. The keynote address entitled ‘Creating today a sustainable business for tomorrow’, delivered by Magnus Groth, president and CEO of Essity, will be followed by interactive panel discussions:
- A Fireside Chat: 20 minutes of inspiration and sanity for tissue 2020, will be hosted by change curve visionary Michael Jackson in conversation with Essity CEO Magnus Groth, digital transformation writer John Pugliano, and eCommerce enthusiast Jenifer M. Maxwell.
- A discussion exploring The Mill of the Future, introduced by Joachim Klein, founder and managing director of StepChange Consulting GmbH, Austria, will be followed by a discussion with panellists: Peter Oksakowski, managing director at BHM INGENIEURE GmbH, Austria; Evan Kaiser, global business manager at Converting, Print, Web, Rockwell Automation, USA; Gabriele Coli, engineering converting manager at Lucart S.p.A, Italy; and William A. Nelson, President of Elettric80 Inc. & Elettric80 S de RL USA, Mexico.
- A second panel, debating on Product and Consumer Insights, will gather Simin Ozkar, global marketing director at Tissue Hayat Kimya, Turkey; Fernanda Accorsi, founder of F.A. Retail, Spain; Manon Quilleré, research analyst at Euromonitor International, UK; and Teresa White, co-founder of Partners in Retail, UK, around the discussion table.
Opportunities to network and connect with the tissue industry
A variety of networking opportunities for attendees to network will be available over the course of the three day event:
- Monday, 25 March – the Tissue World Aperitivo will be held from 6 pm to 7 pm, and participants can gain access to the event with drinks and finger food by topping up their visitor/conference registration by 30 Euros.
- On Tuesday, 26 March, a free-to-attend Happy Hour will be held from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, with free drinks and music. Attendees will have a chance to win one of Lucky Draw prizes announced during the Happy Hour.
Visitor registration made by 20 March 2019 is free of charge. Visit the event and registration website here: www.tissueworld.com/milan.