Asset management and protection best practice shared at the 2017 Facilities Show
17 July 2017
Protecting and managing facilities effectively is critical, and is a vital part of a successful business, economy and national infrastructure. Facilities Show 2017, from 20-22 June, brought together cleaning and FM suppliers and visitors to share current industry best practice and discuss future opportunities.
Suppliers showcased the latest innovations and solutions from across the FM industry, covering maintenance, waste management, mechanical and electrical, energy management, cleaning and much more. Exhibitors included Dyson, OCS Compliance Services, Servest Group, The Gritting Company and Truvox International to name but a few.
Visitors networked and were inspired by keynote speeches from double Olympic gold medallist Dame Kelly Holmes; physicist and TV science presenter Professor Brian Cox OBE; rugby union referee Nigel Owens MBE; and Falklands War veteran Simon Weston CBE. Their message of defying the odds was supported by cleaning and FM insights from a range of experts, with topics including improving customer experience, total facilities management, and workplace design, productivity and well-being.
Key highlights of the show included:
- New Future Trends area, showcasing some of the latest advances in cleaning and facilities management
- Launch of the Total FM Zone which highlighted some of the largest and most proficient brands providing total facilities solutions
- A multitude of suppliers, 50% of whom were new additions to Facilities Show, exhibited innovative products and services
- Inspirational keynote speeches from well-known personalities who shared messages of resilience and defying the odds
- An additional networking area at the FM Games Arcade where visitors met like-minded peers, and demonstrated their competitive skills, in a fun atmosphere.
- The new look Society’s Fair which gave visitors the opportunity to grow their professional community.
Visitors also had access to security, fire, safety and service management expertise at five co-located events; providing a unique environment in which to do business, network and meet face-to-face with key decision makers.
If you would like to be part of Facilities Show 2018 you can find out more at www.facilitiesshow.com