Home >Cleaning conference to focus on growing business
Cleaning conference to focus on growing business
05 May 2017
Best Minds is organising an event for cleaning business owners on 24th May in Milton Keynes that will focus on "Growing Your Business Through Proven Strategies".
The organiser says delegates will learn how they can use technology and proven strategies to support sustainable, predictable growth.
The programme is based on Best Minds' recent report, The 7 Challenges Facing the Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Industry in 2017.
The agenda will include:
• How Life Cycle Marketing can help you double the size of your cleaning business inside three years
• Techniques to help you improve your conversion rate
• How to maximise profits by addressing the seven biggest challenges facing the cleaning industry today
• Halving the costs of a cleaning business by using proven automation techniques
• How to attract more leads, nurture them effectively and get more business from existing customers
• A live workshop demonstrating exactly how to increase revenue by fully leveraging automation
• A strategy for how to deal with Industry 4.
Best Minds is offering Cleaning Matters readers a 70 per cent discount with the promotion code MAYCRAZY.