The Cleaning Show returns to the capital
16 February 2017
The UK’s preeminent trade event for the cleaning industry returns to London's ExCeL on 14-16 March 2017, promising to be the biggest and best yet. Here's a round-up of what visitors can expect
The Cleaning Show, owned and organised by the British Cleaning Council in conjunction with Quartz Business Media, is now an essential event for anyone responsible for cleaning, and maintenance and hygiene, from healthcare to hotel kitchens.
It’s the third major cleaning trade show in as many years, after the first London-based show in 2015, and last year’s regional show in Manchester, and illustrates the buoyancy of the UK cleaning industry at the moment.
Some of the UK’s biggest names are taking part including: Kärcher, Unger, Nilfisk, Kimberly-Clark, Jangro, Kennedy Hygiene Products, Makita, Morclean, Pacvac, Pearrroc, Selden Research, Templa, Truvox, Vaclensa, Vileda Professional.
There’s also hundreds of contract cleaners, facility managers and others with cleaning and hygiene responsibility who have already registered to attend, with many more expected both from the UK and abroad.
The European market will continue to have a vital role in the UK cleaning industry despite the recent decision to leave the EU, so organisers are particularly keen to get as many visitors from Europe as possible, to help illustrate that our cleaning industry is very much open for business.
The move to London in 2015 saw the Cleaning Show organisers create a series of compelling new features for the event, ensuring that visitors and exhibitors get full value from time spent out of the office. These are back for 2017 and include:
• A free seminar programme: This will consider solutions to challenges currently facing the industry, with keynote speakers and Q and A sessions.
• The Management Systems Zone: A new technology zone will be unveiled at the show and will be focused on promoting an effective workforce and ﬁnancial control systems.
• The Green Zone: This area will showcase a range of different companies, all focused on promoting environmentally sensitive cleaning practices.
• The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards: These will be presented across the following categories - Cleaning Products; Floor Cleaning; Outdoor Cleaning; Carpet Cleaning; Window Cleaning; Washroom Hygiene; Sustainable Cleaning; and Management Systems.
• The CSSA Awards: These brand new industry awards will recognise and celebrate the work of UK based companies. The awards are being sponsored by some of the biggest names in the industry including; the British Cleaning Council, BICSc, CHSA, WAMITAB, C&M Magazine, Metsä Tissue and the London Cleaning Show.
The British Cleaning Council celebrates its 35th anniversary in 2017 and has been co-owner of the Cleaning Show for all of that time, so this year’s event is very special for the Council. During the past three decades the Cleaning Show has grown and developed into the only UK trade event for the cleaning industry, and now has a truly global reach. The Council puts any profits it does make from the show back into the industry in the form of grants to help grass roots projects, and so a successful Cleaning Show really can help the industry.
So everything is set for a truly memorable event. The ExCel offers superb facilities and great transport links so visitors can enjoy the many delights of London after a day at the show. With so much going on it’s a show that will delight everyone involved in the cleaning industry, and the British Cleaning Council hope as many people as possible come along and show their support for the UK cleaning industry.
For more information and to register your free attendance visit: http://cleaningshow.co.uk