04 November 2016
CleanLink’s latest state of the art web-hosted work scheduling and site auditing application. CleanLink Site Master is designed as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for companies to quickly set up new clients & contracts, plan and manage their site-based work, and design and use online forms to capture data.
Building on 15 years’ experience of providing industry-leading software, CleanLink have continued to invest in the latest web and cloud-based technology after successfully rolling out the web-hosted CleanLink Portal in 2013. The application is available as a SaaS subscription and is compatible with any device with a web browser and an internet connection - either PC, laptop or touch screen tablet.
A key aspect of CleanLink’s software has been the ability to rapidly capture and share information in real time. This has been an important factor in helping many of their clients to grow by improving productivity and efficiency of their staff. Site Master continues in this way and is quick to use and easy to share updated information at the touch of a screen.
- Import your existing Client, Site, Staff and Materials/Service Rates data via Excel spread sheets.
- Create, assign and schedule one-off & recurring jobs with labour & material costs
- Easy to use Drag & Drop work scheduling diary
- Powerful Form building functionality to facilitate on site Auditing/Job Completion forms etc
- Materials and Services costings
- Customisable Reporting, with csv data outputs
Register online at https://cleanlinksitemaster.co.uk/ for a free, no obligation 30 day trial.