TASKI Swingo 150 E
25 September 2016
Ultra-compact 13 inch (33 cm) upright auto scrubber features a lightweight, compact design perfect for easy, quick clean-up in confined areas.
· Simple and ergonomic operation
· Easy cleaning of confined areas
· Perfect cleaning results and dry floors
· Easy storage
Simple and ergonomic operation
· The functional design of the TASKI Swingo 150 E machine is similar to conventional upright-vacs; the machine requires limited training and is simple to use. The preparation time for cleaning is less than 60 seconds. With a light weight of 24-lbs (11-kg) in total and only 3-lbs (1-kg) handle weight with a full tank, the machine can be easily pulled in any direction.
Easy cleaning of confined areas
· With the unique low height brush unit at 6-inches (14-cm) the TASKI Swingo 150 E machine allows quick and easy access under furniture. The machine can be used in restaurants, kitchen areas, service stations or shops, where conventional automatic scrubbers are simply too heavy and manual cleaning methods do not deliver the required hygienic results.
Best cleaning results and immediately dry floors
· 1,700 rpm brush speed and a pressure ten times higher compared to manual cleaning ensure best cleaning results.
· The industry-leading suction unit results in perfectly dry floors—in both directions. Cleaned areas can be used immediately, and safety is improved by reducing the risk of slip-fall accidents.
· With very compact dimensions, the TASKI Swingo 150 E auto scrubber is easy to store and will fit in the smallest of spaces. Comfortable handles make it easy to lift and transport the TASKI Swingo 150 E machine upstairs.