Home >TELESCOPIC POLES
17 April 2014
Streamline® offers the most comprehensive range of telescopic poles available in the UK today – guaranteed.
With over 40 different options to choose from, Streamline® Waterfed poles can meet any task the user may have. Ecoline™ Telescopic Poles:
The Ecoline™ rangeoffer best value for money, whilst providing a professional pole for the domestic and contract window cleaner alike.
The Ecoline™ range of poles is offered with economy in mind. Long established in the industry as an ergonomic, simple to use window cleaning tool, the poles have the same weight and stiffness characteristics as the NTech™ range. All Ecoline™ poles have the following features and benefits,
•Poles are constructed of high quality composite material and finished with an acrylic resin for economy
•Poles have a standard plastic base cap fitted
•Poles have a nylon collar bonded onto the top section to connect to the brush.
•Poles are supplied with a standard angle crank, and an extension is available as an option to provide extra reach
•Poles are supplied with our own design Lite-5®yellow, highly visible, ultra-flexible pole tubing, providing suppleness and flex even in colder conditions
•Available in Glass Fibre composites from 4ft - 40ft maximum height
NTech™ Telescopic Poles:
The NTech™ range of poles have proven to be the industry’s number one choice for quality, long-lasting poles, providing stiffness yet remaining lightweight and easy to extend. NTech™ telescopic poles are for the discerning window cleaner and have proven themselves to be harder wearing and longer lasting thus providing better value for money. All NTech™ poles have the following features and benefits,
• Poles are constructed of high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capabilities
• Poles are fitted with a hard wearing Plasti-Butt™ cap on the base of the pole
• Poles have a heavy duty metal band around the clamp, providing up to 30% better clamping ability
• Poles up to 45-footers are fitted with a wear resistant collar at the top of the pole to connect to the brush
• Poles up to 45-footers are supplied with an AD1-6F 6” extension angle adapter as standard providing extra reach for deep sills, etc.
• Poles are supplied with our own design LITE-5® yellow, highly visible, ultra flexible pole tubing, providing suppleness and flex even in colder conditions
• Available in Glass Fibre and Carbon Fibre composites from 17ft and 72ft maximum height.
The CXTEL45S, CXTEL60S and CXTEL72S
carbon fibre poles are all priced including a lightweight 9” aluminum gooseneck
assembly and a 12” brush. The gooseneck is supplied loose and requires bonding
(adhesive supplied) prior to use, allow 24 hours curing time. The entire range
of NTECH T M poles is supplied with a glass fibre bottom section as standard to
minimise the risk of electrocution should they come into contact with
overhead power lines.
New to our already vast range of waterfed poles, the Ecolite V2™ Carbon composite poles.
These poles consist of 80% carbon fibre providing a stiffer, lighter and longer pole.
The lightness of the poles enables prolonged working time without fatigue, especially when large areas of glass are to be cleaned.
Each Pole features:
• Constructed from the latest Ecolite™ Carbon Fibre high quality composite material and finished with an epoxy resin providing extra hard wearing capability.
• Fitted with a tough X-Butt base cap.
• Ergonomic and reliable, polymer constructed XTEL clamp with dual left and right hand lever.
• Fitted with a wear resistant collar at the top of the pole to connect to the brush.
• Fitted with a 6” extension adjustable angle adaptor as standard providing extra reach for deep sills etc.
• The renowned red LITE-5 ® triple layer pole tubing
• Suitable for left or right handed individuals.
• Manageable closed lengths
• A vast range of extended lengths and thinner diameter of the last pole section.
Ultralite™ Modular Pole
Carbon Modular Poles New to our already vast range of waterfed poles, the Ultralite™ modular pole system...Probably the lightest poles ever with each section weighing only 200-grams.
Modular design allows you to add or remove sections to suit the required working height. The lightness of the pole enables prolonged working time without fatigue, especially when large areas of glass are to be cleaned. This pole is not for the heavy handed, but if you are looking for a lightweight modular pole with exceptional capabilities, look no further. Each section is tapered to allow a push fit assembly for extending. This also allows them to be stored inside each other for protection when not in use.
Each pole includes our unique 12” lightweight gooseneck with 12” double trim brush (16” double trim brush available as an option).
CAUTION! These poles are made from carbon fibre which is a conductor of electricity. Care needs to be taken to avoid working near to overhead power lines or other electrical installations, DANGER OF ELECTROCUTION.
Each pole includes:
12” lightweight gooseneck and 12” double-trim brush with 2.0mm pencil jets fitted. Fanjets and other brushes available as options.
Rubber Base Cap and Tuff Ring on each section to protect the pole ends. Plastic storage tube to keep them safe when not in use.
LITE-5 ® yellow tubing which clips neatly into the base cap of each section allowing the tubing to be kept tidy on the outside of the pole.
Call today for a free, no-obligation demonstration on (01626) 830830.