A121 High Activity Ice Melt
17 January 2014
A121 is a preparation of hygrophobic pellets which absorb moisture (even from the air), creating exothermic heat that starts melting ice immediately and preventing the surface re-freezing for up to 48 hours.
There is no more effective ice melt with all these features on the market.
- Effective down to -32’C
- Prevents surface re-freezing for up to two days
- Up to 8 times more effective than salt at low temperatures
- Won’t damage surfaces, vehicles or equipment as salt does.
- Won’t damage or stain carpets if walked indoors as salt does.
- A cleaner and more efficient alternative to salt and grit.
- Can be used before a freeze to prevent ice forming.
- Supplied in re-sealable tubs for easy moisture-proof storage
- Coverage up to 100 sq. m. per Kg
Use A121 on paths, pavements, drives, ramps, steps and car parks, Airport runways, railway platforms, entrances of schools, hospitals and nursing homes, stores, factories, offices, pubs, clubs, restaurants and in cold stores.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
This product may be used in two ways.
1. Used in its neat form where speedy action is required, or where more corrosive salt is not desired.
2. Blend with salt at a ratio of
approximately 5:1 where economy is required and metal corrosion is not a problem.
Using a small garden trowel, sprinkle sparingly over the iced surface
Note: Never put wet gloves or implements into container, always reseal lid.