The choice is simple...
14 May 2013
Selecting the right Scrubber Dryer can be a confusing choice with a long list of options. To make things easier here’s five factors to consider when selecting a compact battery scrubber dryer.
- The battery is of course a big factor. Interchangeable battery packs offer non-stop cleaning, a quick "pit stop" to clip on a fresh battery is all it takes. No down-time whilst charging will get the most from your machine.
- A scrubber dryer often has multiple users; simple intuitive controls allow all users to quickly get to grips with operation.
- Manoeuvrability is king when it comes to compact scrubber dryers, narrow aisles, fixtures and fittings all need to be negotiated.
- Filling and emptying. You’ll want a scrubber that is ready to work with no fuss, just simply fill and go. The emptying is something not to be overlooked a simple dump hose is the best option allowing emptying of dirty water in to a drain, gully or bucket avoidingpouring contaminated water in to potable sinks.
- Don’t forget the back up! When ordering new consumables, asking a technical question, servicing or indeed training you’ll want a manufacturer that can offer it all.
For a Scrubber Dryer that really fits the bill arrange a free demonstration today and see the TTB1840 in action.
Watch the video now
,search Numatic TTB1840 on Youtube.