18 January 2018
Tokyo restrooms becoming self-cleaning before 2020 Olympics [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Government moves to prevent Carillion collapse spreading
- Energy efficient pulp mill
- Cleaning loose upholstery covers
- Pizza Hut enhances its washroom experience
- Has the world become complacent about hygiene?
- An agile approach to cleaning and wellbeing
- Five ways to future-proof your business
- Scottish office workers reassigned to hospital cleaning
16 January 2018
The government acts amidst concerns over chain reaction after Carillion's collapse [Read More]
Creating a safe and healthy environment through cleaning is always important – but when that’s in a food area, the demands are even higher. The UK has more than 500,000 reported cases of food poisoning each year with cross contamination one of the most common causes. With risks to public health significant, the application of proper cleaning knowledge is essential.