17 January 2018
Staff are occupying a Korean university to protest restructuring. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Energy efficient pulp mill
- Cleaning loose upholstery covers
- Pizza Hut enhances its washroom experience
- Has the world become complacent about hygiene?
- An agile approach to cleaning and wellbeing
- Five ways to future-proof your business
- Scottish office workers reassigned to hospital cleaning
- 97 per cent of Brits won't return to restaurants with dirty toilets
Creating a safe and healthy environment through cleaning is always important – but when that’s in a food area, the demands are even higher. The UK has more than 500,000 reported cases of food poisoning each year with cross contamination one of the most common causes. With risks to public health significant, the application of proper cleaning knowledge is essential.