26 April 2017
The town of Inverness has been crowned the best place for budding cleaners to start a business in the UK. [Read More]
EDITOR'S PICK - View More Editor's Pick
- Countdown to new Cleaning Scotland show
- Have your say in our survey: cleaning and hygiene in hospitals & healthcare
- Tee up for the 2017 Cleaning Industry Charity (CIC) Golf Open
- Delivering under pressure
- Time for T (&A)?
- Eliminate occupational skin disease
- Don't let the bed bugs bite
- How to clean a skyscraper
Outbreaks of an infectious virus or bacterial contamination can happen anywhere, so ensuring continuous high standards to prevent the spread of infection has never been more important. Cross-contamination can be limited by meticulous cleaning regimes and good hand hygiene.